Stories and news from Computational Chemical Biology Group at EMBL-EBI. We work on computational aspects of drug discovery, and produce the ChEMBL family of data resources:
- ChEMBL - for drug discovery bioactivity data.
- SureChEMBL - for chemical structures from patents.
- UniChem - for chemical structure integration across a large number of public resources.
- The SARfaris - for systems-level views of kinases, GPCRS, and ADME biology.
- ChEMBL-malaria and ChEMBL-NTD - for neglected disease data.
- DrugEBIlity - for drug target prioritisation.